This job posting is no longer active.
The Human Resources Department is looking for a Senior Human Resources Representative, HR Connect
to join their team. In this role, the incumbent will perform a variety of tasks to provide quality customer service in the administration of Agency’s human resources programs. This person will not only be the HR call center SME handling day-to-day customer calls & decisions but also be involved with development of a customer response strategy. The strategy would include managing all response platforms – Cisco phone, email, Salesforce and social media. This position would report to Sr HR Business Analyst, HR Systems and will be part of People Analytics and Support Group.About HR Connect:
HR Connect provides employees and retirees with support for all inquiries related to HR programs & processes through a centralized, customer-oriented group. Standardized processes are driven through HR Connect, with a focus on process optimization and continuous improvement to ensure a high level of customer service.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward all customers at all times.
- Assist customers, mainly employees and retirees, by phone or email, with matters of varying degrees of complexity.
- Proactively ensure that all inquiries are executed in a timely and accurate manner to provide superior service.
- Assess situations, apply sound judgement and use troubleshooting skills to assist staff, providing excellent customer experience.
- Manage escalated issues through resolution.
- Assist in training staff, when required.
- Analyze and monitor data to recognize trends and patterns to recommend improvements and avert risk.
- Identify call trends and provide recommendations for resolution.
- Prepare ad hoc reports, accumulate accurate and detailed statistics of daily, weekly, and monthly metrics for reporting purposes.
- Identify and implement process improvements to reduce operating deficiencies and improve productivity.
- Identify, understand and integrate customer service needs & feedback into day-to-day decision making and projects.
- Conduct audits of the various HR processes in the call center.
- Continually update knowledge of all PA HR Processes to provide most effective resolution.
- Incubate new effective solutions to routine inquiries and promote their adoption.
- Work closely with employee facing groups in Human capital to ensure all service level objectives are met.
- Collaborate with other department SMEs to support communication of employee programs to the target group
Candidates must possess the following qualifications to be eligible for this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a call center environment; candidates with experience in human resources call center are highly preferred.
Ideal candidates will present the following profile:
- Understanding of Customer Relationship Management, telephony, and contact center best practices in a high operationally efficient contact center environment.
- Proficiency in using MS Office Suite.
- Proven ability to identify problems, assess the accuracy and relevance of information, use sound judgement to generate and evaluate alternatives.
- The ability to manage and utilize time efficiently to ensure service quality, customer satisfaction and the achievement of key performance indicators.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Outstanding communication skills both oral and written with the ability to effectively communicate with customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with staff at all levels.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should apply to this job by clicking on the "Apply Now" button and submitting a combined cover letter and resume. The Port Authority of NY & NJ welcomes veteran and military spouse applications.
Only applicants under consideration will be contacted.
About The Port Authority:
Founded in 1921, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey builds, operates, and maintains many of the most important transportation and trade infrastructure assets in the country. The agency's network of aviation, ground, rail, and seaport facilities is among the busiest in the country, supports more than 550,000 regional jobs, and generates more than $23 billion in annual wages and $80 billion in annual economic activity. The Port Authority also owns and manages the 16-acre World Trade Center site, where the 1,776-foot-tall One World Trade Center is now the tallest skyscraper in the Western Hemisphere.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey/Port Authority Trans-Hudson (PATH) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.