- Management of ethics and integrity training management course curriculum and platform including delivery to PA represented employees currently without access to PA desktop computers or mobile devices. Office of Ethics & Compliance delivers electronic training to PA employees several times a year, including both full-length course modules and shorter “micro-learning.” The Principal LMS will work with the vendor and the Technology Department to customize course offerings as needed and will work with business managers in line departments to ensure that they provide employees with sufficient electronic devices to permit 100% completion rates among represented employees in a timely manner.
- Management of procurement processes for additional ethics and compliance vendors, coordinating with Procurement, TEC and Cybersecurity;
- Management of live ethics and compliance training programs, including but not limited to Office of Ethics & Compliancenew hire training, respectful workplace training, and various targeted live training programs;
- Coordination with other departments which offer employee training, either on their own or jointly with Office of Ethics & Compliance, to ensure an orderly calendar and to minimize disruption to line and staff department operations;
- Management of Office of Ethics & Compliancelog of incoming reports & inquiries, including transition to Salesforce platform;
- Assist in investigating reports of potential misconduct (including interviews and review of relevant documents) and responding to requests for guidance on ethics policies;
- Preparation of Office of Ethics & Compliance budgets;
- Foster and maintain close communications and interaction with all levels of agency staff in partner departments;
- Engage in benchmarking activities in keeping abreast of best practices in ethics and compliance programs;
- Identify and design procedures to enhance efficiency of Office of Ethics & Complianceoperations and projects and permit audits of Office of Ethics & Compliance functions;
- Special assignments as required.
Candidates must present the following qualifications to be considered eligible for this position:
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university and at least three years of increasingly responsible experience managing and/or auditing administrative or business processes.
- Advanced degree a plus.
Ideal candidates will present the following profile:
- Demonstrated organizational, project management and time-management expertise, with ability to self-motivate, take initiative and prioritize, handle multiple assignments concurrently, working independently, within a high-pressure and deadline-driven environment.
- Demonstrated flexibility and resourcefulness in analyzing and resolving a wide-range of matters that arise, as well as the ability to exercise prudent judgment and discretion in handling highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Keen understanding of complexities involving project development and implementation knowing when it is necessary to lead and/or work as a supportive member of the team.
- Superior written and oral communication skills, including demonstrated experience establishing, interacting and fostering working relationships with a multitude of constituents and stakeholders, PA executives and staff at all levels, external agencies and other entities.
- Proficiency in the use of matter management databases, LiveLink, SharePoint/OneDrive, Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Visio), Outlook and SAP.
Compensation & Benefits
The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey offers a competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and a professional environment that supports development and recognizes achievement.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should apply to this job by clicking on the Apply Now button and submitting a combined cover letter and resume. The Port Authority of NY & NJ welcomes veteran and military spouse applications.
Only applicants under consideration will be contacted.
About The Port Authority
Founded in 1921, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey builds, operates, and maintains many of the most important transportation and trade infrastructure assets in the country. The agency's network of aviation, ground, rail, and seaport facilities is among the busiest in the country, supports more than 550,000 regional jobs, and generates more than $23 billion in annual wages and $80 billion in annual economic activity. The Port Authority also owns and manages the 16-acre World Trade Center site, where the 1,776-foot-tall One World Trade Center is now the tallest skyscraper in the Western Hemisphere.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey/Port Authority Trans-Hudson (PATH) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.