Job ID: 35729
Department: Technology Department
Location: 2 Montgomery Street
As you know, marketing in the digital ecosystem requires an endless stream of content. Help us prepare assets for publication on social media, web, and email marketing, including video. Be a part of our continuing the evolution of our websites and Mobile Applications.
The Digital Product Designer will be responsible for developing and executing creative visual concepts for the Authority’s online communications, and Mobile portals. This position will be responsible for managing and updating content in our mobile portals.
Under the direction of the Manager, Digital Customer Service/Web Service the selected candidate will:
Candidates must present the following qualifications to be considered eligible for this position:
· Candidate must have 5+ years professional experience in front-end-web development, web-based design and publishing, in a design studio or agency environment and possess a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Master of Sketch and the Creative Suite from an accredited college or university
· Possess a MFA in graphic design from an accredited college or university and 3 years professional experience
· Proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch
· Knowledge of HTML, mobile-first design/responsive web design
Ideal candidates will present the following profile:
· Understanding of Azure Service Bus Architecture;
· Experience Xamarin forms cross-platform development (Android or iOS);
· Experience with Adobe Experience Manager, or other Content Management Systems.
Compensation & Benefits
The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey offers a competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and a professional environment that supports development and recognizes achievement.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should apply to this job by clicking on the Apply Now button and submitting a combined cover letter and resume.
Only applicants under consideration will be contacted.
About The Port Authority
Founded in 1921, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey builds, operates, and maintains many of the most important transportation and trade infrastructure assets in the country. The agency's network of aviation, ground, rail, and seaport facilities is among the busiest in the country, supports more than 550,000 regional jobs, and generates more than $23 billion in annual wages and $80 billion in annual economic activity. The Port Authority also owns and manages the 16-acre World Trade Center site, where the 1,776-foot-tall One World Trade Center is now the tallest skyscraper in the Western Hemisphere.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey/Port Authority Trans-Hudson (PATH) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.