This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 61159
Department: Tunnels, Bridges & Terminals
Location: 4 World Trade Center
The TB&T Toll Systems and Revenue Management Group is looking for a Business Operations Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will bring a thorough understanding of business analytics, front-end data reporting, and business intelligence tools to support actionable findings.
The selected candidate will report to the Supervisor, E-ZPass Customer Service.
The position is responsible for the following activities:
Candidates must present the following qualifications to be considered eligible for this position
· Must possess a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Business Analysis, Data Science, Statistics or a related field or 4+ years of relevant experience.
· Excellent English writing and verbal communication skills. Must be capable of drafting reports and management summaries.
· Able to work well in a team environment, handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
· Expert knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint.
· Experience in Business Intelligence (BI).
· Experience creating Dashboards using various BI tools.
Ideal candidates will present the following profile:
· Familiarity with multiple database types and reporting technologies is required.
· Expert knowledge of SQL, including SQL tuning and advanced SQL queries using Oracle.
· Experience with Call Centers and associated KPIs.
· Knowledge of roadside toll collection and/or back-office customer service center operations.
· Knowledge of Salesforce.
· Experience with Microsoft Access and Oracle databases.
Interested candidates should apply to this job by clicking on the "Apply Now" button and submitting a combined cover letter and resume. The Port Authority of NY & NJ welcomes veteran and military spouse applications.
Only applicants under consideration will be contacted.
Founded in 1921, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey builds, operates, and maintains many of the most important transportation and trade infrastructure assets in the country. The agency's network of aviation, ground, rail, and seaport facilities is among the busiest in the country, supports more than 550,000 regional jobs, and generates more than twenty three billion in annual wages and eighty billion in annual economic activity. The Port Authority also owns and manages the 16-acre World Trade Center site, where the 1,776-foot-tall One World Trade Center is now the tallest skyscraper in the Western Hemisphere.
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey/Port Authority Trans-Hudson (PATH) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.