This job posting is no longer active.
The Technology Department seeks a qualified IT Project Coordinator. The candidate will be responsible for:
- Oversee intake of new technology projects and their assignment to project managers & technical leads
- Maintain project data and attributes in a portfolio management tool
- Provide System Administration for portfolio management tool including account re-sets, new user set up and training, basic configuration and maintenance edits.
- Facilitate the collection and communication of project statuses to project stakeholders
- Organize, participate and lead project stakeholder meetings
- Document and follow up on actions and decisions from project stakeholder meetings
- Work with the project managers and technical leads to organize, manage and track the deliverables of various components of TEC IT projects.
- Prepare presentation materials and provide administrative support
- Generate operational and executive project summary reports
- Expand functionality of the technology portfolio management tool to meet evolving needs of the organization
- Establish and maintain business relationships with staff in Line and Staff departments.
Candidates must present the following qualifications to be considered eligible for this position:
- Minimum of 3-years progressive business / staff management experience
- Experience with a portfolio management tool (such as Clarity).
- Experience working with a service catalog/ITSM too (such as ServiceNow).
- Experience working with MS Project.
Ideal candidates will present the following profile:
- PMP Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Budgeting skills
- Strong change management, consulting and influencing skills
- ITIL Certification
- Excellent customer service skills, ability to deal with high pressure environment
- Ability to work with senior management with professionalism and effectively communicate with all levels.
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills with strong attention to detail.
- Expert problem diagnosis skills.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should apply to this job by clicking on the "Apply Now" button and submitting a combined cover letter and resume. The Port Authority of NY & NJ welcomes veteran and military spouse applications.
Only applicants under consideration will be contacted.
About The Port Authority:
Founded in 1921, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey builds, operates, and maintains many of the most important transportation and trade infrastructure assets in the country. The agency's network of aviation, ground, rail, and seaport facilities is among the busiest in the country, supports more than 550,000 regional jobs, and generates more than twenty three billion in annual wages and eighty billion in annual economic activity. The Port Authority also owns and manages the 16-acre World Trade Center site, where the 1,776-foot-tall One World Trade Center is now the tallest skyscraper in the Western Hemisphere.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey/Port Authority Trans-Hudson (PATH) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.