This job posting is no longer active.
The Technology Department seeks a qualified IT Project Coordinator, under the direction of the Manager, Technology Solutions, the candidate will be responsible for program and project support:
- Oversee operation of the TEC Solutions Team project and program coordination.
- Maintain project data and attributes in a portfolio management tool.
- Interface with clients to collect information and provide status updates.
- Liaise with TEC Customer Service and TEC Project Management on all requests via ServiceNow(TECNow).
- Create weekly performance report.
- Update SharePoint site and training calendar.
- Update training presentations.
- Update job aids.
- Coordinate pre and post logistics for virtual, hybrid and in-person training events.
- Ensure requests for communications, editing are immediately addressed.
- Proofread all project communication plans.
TEC VIP Customer Experience & Escalations
- Track all VIP onboarding and escalation requests.
- Coordinate and track VIP Customer Experience requests and incident lifecycles.
- Generate performance metrics.
Candidates must present the following qualifications to be considered eligible for this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 3-years progressive project and program coordination
- Intermediate MS Office, Project, OneDrive, Excel, and Word
- Advanced SharePoint and PowerPoint
- Experience working with a service catalog/ITSM too (such as ServiceNow)
- Experience with a portfolio management tool (like Clarity)
- Experience with data collection.
Ideal candidates will present the following profile:
- Can do attitude – not if…but how
- High level of urgency
- Experience in an IT learning environment
- Strong change management, collaboration and influencing skills
- Excellent customer service skills, ability to deal with high pressure, tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Experience working with senior management and the ability effectively communicate with all levels.
- Natural researcher
- Results driven
- Active listening, verbal, and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills with strong attention to detail
- Expert problem diagnosis skills
- Familiar with Articulate360
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should apply to this job by clicking on the "Apply Now" button and submitting a combined cover letter and resume. The Port Authority of NY & NJ welcomes veteran and military spouse applications.
Only applicants under consideration will be contacted.
About The Port Authority:
Founded in 1921, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey builds, operates, and maintains many of the most important transportation and trade infrastructure assets in the country. The agency's network of aviation, ground, rail, and seaport facilities is among the busiest in the country, supports more than 550,000 regional jobs, and generates more than twenty three billion in annual wages and eighty billion in annual economic activity. The Port Authority also owns and manages the 16-acre World Trade Center site, where the 1,776-foot-tall One World Trade Center is now the tallest skyscraper in the Western Hemisphere.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey/Port Authority Trans-Hudson (PATH) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.