Reporting to the Senior Project Manager in the Project Management Office (PMO), the selected candidate will be responsible for supporting the management of the PMO consultant “Call-in” agreement programs, development, and oversight of the PMO annual budget. The selected candidate will work closely with Project Management Office leadership and will be responsible for executive meeting planning, preparation, scheduling, agendas, and general correspondence as required.
- Perform the data analysis and tracking required to effectively manage consultant agreements. Support the contract manager in all aspects of contract management and work with the multiple consultant firms to request proposal and award individual work orders.
- Perform tracking, review, and processing of PMO monthly invoices and accrual process for contract manager review and director approval to ensure accuracy and timely payment of invoices.
- Effectively manage PMO SharePoint document management site. Enhance the existing SharePoint document management site for PMO contract management repository.
- Support the Development and oversight of the PMO’s annual budget in accordance with MBD guidelines.
- Oversight of the PMO’s Business Continuity Plan to ensure OEM requirements are met.
- Coordination with the Business Manager on staff support tasks such as timekeeping reporting and submittal of the PMO’s staff timesheets.
Candidates must present the following qualifications to be considered eligible for this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in business/public administration
Ideal candidates will present the following profile:
- Demonstrated strong analytical, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Proficient in data entry requiring a high level of organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to organize work, prioritize multiple concurrent assignments within strict deadlines, and work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrated strong working knowledge of Microsoft programs, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and SharePoint.
- Experience in supporting executive staff members on project related activities.
- Proven ability to work effectively within groups and to complete assigned tasks independently
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should apply to this job by clicking on the "Apply Now" button and submitting a combined cover letter and resume. The Port Authority of NY & NJ welcomes veteran and military spouse applications.
Only applicants under consideration will be contacted.
About The Port Authority:
Founded in 1921, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey builds, operates, and maintains many of the most important transportation and trade infrastructure assets in the country. The agency's network of aviation, ground, rail, and seaport facilities is among the busiest in the country, supports more than 550,000 regional jobs, and generates more than $23 billion in annual wages and $80 billion in annual economic activity. The Port Authority also owns and manages the 16-acre World Trade Center site, where the 1,776-foot-tall One World Trade Center is now the tallest skyscraper in the Western Hemisphere.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey/Port Authority Trans-Hudson (PATH) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.