This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 60557
Location: JFK Airport
The Aviation Department of the Port Authority of New York and New jersey is currently seeking an entry level Staff Property Representative to manage real estate transactions at JFK International Airport. In this position the candidate will be responsible for negotiating and administering privilege permits, flight fee agreements and space permits. Flexibility and adaptability, multi-tasking on projects at the airport, and leading interactions with the airline community will be a requirement.
JFK Properties & Commercial Development (JFK Properties) plays a crucial role in the Aviation Commercial Organization Portfolio. JFK Properties is responsible for the overall business development of JFK through the management, leasing and administration of all commercial property, airline flight fee agreements and associated permits. JFK Properties is responsible for ensuring optimal revenue development and maximizing the effective use of tenant and Port Authority resources at the airport. Our team negotiates and administer over 450 legal documents and is responsible for over 5,000 acres of land and 70 buildings representing approximately 14.5 million square feet. JFK Properties manages a revenue stream of approximately $1 billion representing over 20% of the Port Authority’s net contribution to Agency revenues.
Under the supervision of the Manager, Properties & Commercial Development at JFK, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
• Experience creating and interpreting Microsoft Excel reports which includes using pivot tables and formulas
• Experience writing memos and/or executive level communication
• Experience managing multiple project deliverables through completion
• The successful candidate must be able to pass a fingerprint-based Criminal History Records Check as mandated by 49 CFR Part 1542 and will be required to obtain and maintain an airport Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) credential with Non- Movement Area Driving and Escort Privileges. SIDA access and airfield driving, and escort privileges require SIDA and airfield driver training and successful completion of a SIDA test.
• In-depth knowledge of Aviation Operations, Transportation, or Contract & Tenant Management that can include any of the following: third party vendors, airlines, airport processes or other business partnerships.
• Knowledge of any government agency policies and procedures.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
• Experience with air terminals, and airport facilities
• Understanding of financial analysis as related to real estate transactions
• Experience in conducting or participating in lease negotiations
• Experience with SAP, or familiar with similar systems in collecting, interpreting, and presenting data
• Experience with DocuSign or similar
• Experience writing white papers and presentations
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience with prioritizing deliverables within a tight time frame
Interested candidates should apply to this job by clicking on the "Apply Now" button and submitting a combined cover letter and resume. The Port Authority of NY & NJ welcomes veteran and military spouse applications.
Only applicants under consideration will be contacted.
Founded in 1921, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey builds, operates, and maintains many of the most important transportation and trade infrastructure assets in the country. The agency's network of aviation, ground, rail, and seaport facilities is among the busiest in the country, supports more than 550,000 regional jobs, and generates more than twenty three billion in annual wages and eighty billion in annual economic activity. The Port Authority also owns and manages the 16-acre World Trade Center site, where the 1,776-foot-tall One World Trade Center is now the tallest skyscraper in the Western Hemisphere.
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey/Port Authority Trans-Hudson (PATH) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.