The Salesforce Program Manager will be responsible for continuing to develop (in close coordination with key stakeholders), implementing and overseeing the full breadth of the Agency’s Salesforce ecosystem. They will lead the Agency’s end-to-end management of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) enablement roadmap, aligning priorities, conveying vision and articulating an end-state experience.
- Work with key stakeholders to continue to develop and implement a comprehensive strategy for the utilization of Salesforce as a centerpiece of an end-to-end Customer Relationship Management, Social Media enablement and reporting platform
- Coordinate with business and line department users to develop and implement an integration roadmap for other systems critical to the CRM, including marketing and social media tools as necessary, within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Oversee CRM vendor implementation and data management services
- Listen, Interpret, and Organize the thoughts and requirements of key stakeholders into designs of solutions which solve real business problems
- Work with the businesses and line departments to design and track key metrics of customer satisfaction and develop a shared understanding of key performance drivers and trends
- Develop quantitative and qualitative performance indicators including operational metrics, surveys, and user feedback allowing for an escalation of issues to senior management
- Work with the businesses and line departments to determine their overall training requirements and liaise with vendor partner to develop and set up training sessions
- Implement business processes and practices that expand CRM usage/adoption and improve the quality, efficiency of data flow and CRM database infrastructure
- Work with Salesforce, third-party partners and other industry sources to bring in knowledge about industry best practices related to Salesforce deployment/usage and aim to deliver high ROI on Salesforce-related investments
- Scope, negotiate and manage contracts with third party providers of licenses and professional services in support of Salesforce-related programs
- Stay current on Salesforce innovation and design, refine and communicate a clear vision of how potential enhancements can be applied to enable the businesses and line departments to deliver solutions that improve the end user Customer Experience
- Provide leadership and direction to define business needs, align core IT support and operations with third party vendors
- Overall Salesforce release management, focusing on incremental business and technology value delivery on a consistent frequency
Candidates must present the following qualifications to be considered eligible for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, computer science, data sciences, finance, or related field from an accredited college or university. Additional 4 years' of experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- 7+ years’ experience of leading a CRM strategy in the public or private sector
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce and related technology landscape, best practices, data architecture design, implementation and integration; ability to leverage experience to deliver analytics and insights to support growth
- Ability to translate business needs and use cases into technical specs and functional requirements
- Experience working with large datasets from multiple sources
- Proven track record of managing and delivering projects of a complex nature
- Application data management and governance experience
Ideal candidates will present the following profile and possess the following attributes:
- Salesforce Administrator or Advanced Administrator certifications
- A combination of technical proficiencies, analytic skills, organizational aptitude, interpersonal skills, aesthetic sensibilities and a willingness to learn and progress with the evolving technology
- Excellent communication, listening, interpersonal and mentoring skills, critical for establishing and maintaining effective relationships with clients and staff and supervising more junior personnel
- Planning, organizational and time management proficiencies
- Writing and editing aptitude, and superior attention to detail
- Outstanding relationship building, interpersonal, and listening skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven influence and negotiation skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
Compensation & Benefits
The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey offers a competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and a professional environment that supports development and recognizes achievement.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should apply to this job by clicking on the Apply Now button and submitting a combined cover letter and resume. The Port Authority of NY & NJ welcomes veteran and military spouse applications.
Only applicants under consideration will be contacted.
About The Port Authority
Founded in 1921, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey builds, operates, and maintains many of the most important transportation and trade infrastructure assets in the country. The agency's network of aviation, ground, rail, and seaport facilities is among the busiest in the country, supports more than 550,000 regional jobs, and generates more than $23 billion in annual wages and $80 billion in annual economic activity. The Port Authority also owns and manages the 16-acre World Trade Center site, where the 1,776-foot-tall One World Trade Center is now the tallest skyscraper in the Western Hemisphere.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey/Port Authority Trans-Hudson (PATH) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.