The position is responsible for the following activities:
- Compile, validate, manage and analyze Customer Service Center (CSC) back-office data that will be used to build various reports for the Toll Systems and Revenue Management Group, Senior and Executive Management.
- Lead integration of new CRM (Salesforce) platform within the E-ZPass Tolling Group.
- Create and maintain a library of documentation on query and report designs.
- Compile data from CSC Database and perform quantitative and qualitative data analysis for internal and external requests.
- Analyze and present customer service center data in a monthly dashboard for Management.
- Track and validate vendor KPIs and calculate associated damages based on contract Service Level Agreements.
- Develop financial estimates as needed when determining future change order requests or assessing damages on the CSC performance outside of SLAs.
- Review and validate monthly invoices and back-up documentation for accuracy. Track monthly invoice spending. Assist with developing the annual unit budget.
- Assist with improvements and automation for processing large commercial trucks that require PAPD escort (Specials) for travel across Port Authority facilities.
- Research and provide timely responses to inquiries from Audit.
- Other ad-hoc requests as required to support the business unit.
Candidates must present the following qualifications to be considered eligible for this position:
- Must possess a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Business Analysis, Data Science, Statistics or a related field.
- Expert knowledge of SQL, including SQL tuning and advanced SQL queries using Oracle.
- Familiarity with multiple database types and reporting technologies is required.
- Excellent English writing and verbal communication skills. Must be capable of drafting reports and management summaries.
- Able to work well in a team environment, handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Expert knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in Business Intelligence (BI).
- Experience creating Dashboards using various BI tools.
Ideal candidates will present the following profile:
- Experience with Call Centers and associated KPIs.
- Knowledge of roadside toll collection and/or back-office customer service center operations.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.
- Experience with Microsoft Access and Oracle databases.
Compensation & Benefits
The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey offers a competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and a professional environment that supports development and recognizes achievement.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should apply to this job by clicking on the Apply Now button and submitting a combined cover letter and resume.
Only applicants under consideration will be contacted.
About The Port Authority
Founded in 1921, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey builds, operates, and maintains many of the most important transportation and trade infrastructure assets in the country. The agency's network of aviation, ground, rail, and seaport facilities is among the busiest in the country, supports more than 550,000 regional jobs, and generates more than $23 billion in annual wages and $80 billion in annual economic activity. The Port Authority also owns and manages the 16-acre World Trade Center site, where the 1,776-foot-tall One World Trade Center is now the tallest skyscraper in the Western Hemisphere.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey/Port Authority Trans-Hudson (PATH) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.