This job posting is no longer active.
The Talent Management Administrator is responsible for supporting the execution of learning, development, and talent management initiatives across the Port Authority. The role is pivotal in ensuring that Talent Management initiatives and processes run smoothly. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in administration and project management, who is proactive, collaborative, and has a passion for customer service and learning.
Under the direction of the Talent Development Manager, the administrator will work as a front line Talent Management representative, responsible for interacting with employees and vendors to ensure that our initiatives are executed with the highest level of quality and efficiency. The administrator will also collaborate and support other divisions within Human Resources as appropriate. Specific responsibilities include:
- Support the execution and administration of performance management and other key talent processes conducted by the Talent Management team
- Act as a liaison with internal and external partners/vendors to facilitate Talent Management Team initiatives (i.e., file contracts, act a point of contact, facilitate onsite visits)
- Continuously capture and update materials and systems to document Talent Management processes, procedures, and activities (e.g., creation and maintenance of standard operating procedures, development of project plans)
- Act as primary point of contact for training participants (e.g., notify applicants of training acceptance or regrets, send training invites, answer questions, address employee requests, manage training email box, etc.)
- Support the execution of classroom based training programs including making announcements, and supporting facilitator as necessary
- Use the Learning Management System to track training enrollment/attendance/compliance and run reports as necessary
- Survey, track, and report on training outcomes
- Collaborate and support other HR divisions as appropriate (e.g., proctor exams)
- Other coordination duties as necessary
Note - This is a long term, temporary position without benefits.
Candidates must present the following qualifications to be considered eligible for this position:
- College degree from an accredited college or university
- 1 year of experience in an administrative role with front line customer service responsibilities
Ideal candidates will present the following profile:
- Experience in Human Resources maintaining confidential information
- Experience coordinating with external vendors
- Demonstrated experience in independently organizing multi-faceted work calling for strong coordination, administration, analytical and critical thinking skills, and ability to make decisions under strict deadlines
- Customer focused with superior organization skills, detail oriented, problem solver
- Superior oral communication skills with demonstrated ability to introduce training classes and trainers to participants for large scale training initiatives
- Ability to adapt easily and operate effectively in the face of change and shifts in priorities
- Possesses superior written communication skills with demonstrated ability to develop promotional program descriptions and technical training documents
- Proficiency with computers as well as PeopleSoft and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word), and Outlook
How To Apply
Interested candidates should apply to this job by clicking on the Apply Now button and submitting a combined cover letter and resume.
Only applicants under consideration will be contacted.
About The Port Authority
Founded in 1921, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey builds, operates, and maintains many of the most important transportation and trade infrastructure assets in the country. The agency's network of aviation, ground, rail, and seaport facilities is among the busiest in the country, supports more than 550,000 regional jobs, and generates more than $23 billion in annual wages and $80 billion in annual economic activity. The Port Authority also owns and manages the 16-acre World Trade Center site, where the 1,776-foot-tall One World Trade Center is now the tallest skyscraper in the Western Hemisphere.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey/Port Authority Trans-Hudson (PATH) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.