The Port Authority of NY & NJ is seeking a talented Diversity and Inclusion Senior Management Analyst to join our team in the Office of the Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer (OCDIO). The OCDIO reports to the Executive Director and oversees Equal Employment Opportunity and Civil Rights Compliance, Supplier Diversity, Workforce Diversity and Workplace Inclusion.
Reporting to the Diversity & Inclusion Program Director, the Diversity and Inclusion Project Management Analyst will support the development and implementation of high priority workforce diversity and workplace inclusion projects for long-term sustainable culture change. The successful candidate will be highly organized, possess strong communication skills and is able to create efficiency for the program management of diversity and inclusion projects through detailed planning, execution and documentation. This individual will work with key stakeholders in the organization and be responsible for ensuring projects align with the OCDIO vision and priorities and are executed according to plan.
- Serve as a project management resource for the workforce diversity and workplace inclusion team and participate in the development and execution of strategic projects, including but not limited to diversity and inclusion performance measures, leadership engagement, skill building and communications, and Employee Resource Group (ERG) management.
- Conduct meetings, develop presentations and documentation, and maintain overarching project plan; create project road-maps and frameworks and present project updates to senior leadership.
- Support ongoing work, such as ERG Council meetings and communications, Diversity & Inclusion Council meetings, diversity data analytics and Diversity & Inclusion metric development and dissemination.
- Seek and leverage leading industry practices for implementation at the Port Authority.
- Lead special projects for the Diversity & Inclusion Program Director, as required.
- Build, foster and maintain good relationships with stakeholders at all levels in the agency.
Candidates must present the following qualifications to be considered eligible for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Diversity & Inclusion, Human Resources or BA, PA, ideally with Project Management course work)
- At least two years of business experience with at least one year of experience managing strategic projects
Ideal candidates will present the following profile:
- Master’s degree in related field (Diversity & Inclusion, Human Resources or MBA, MPA with a Project Management focus).
- Superior aptitude for detailed planning, execution and documentation and ability to synthesize complex projects into work plans with interdependencies and timelines.
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with best in class diversity and inclusion strategies, practices and data analytics
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, to include the ability to communicate concepts effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with people at all levels in an organization.
- Exceptional time management skills, to include flexibility and creativity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong customer service orientation and political acumen.
Compensation & Benefits
The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey offers a competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and a professional environment that supports development and recognizes achievement.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should apply to this job by clicking on the Apply Now button and submitting a combined cover letter and resume.
Only applicants under consideration will be contacted.
About The Port Authority
Founded in 1921, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey builds, operates, and maintains many of the most important transportation and trade infrastructure assets in the country. The agency's network of aviation, ground, rail, and seaport facilities is among the busiest in the country, supports more than 550,000 regional jobs, and generates more than $23 billion in annual wages and $80 billion in annual economic activity. The Port Authority also owns and manages the 16-acre World Trade Center site, where the 1,776-foot-tall One World Trade Center is now the tallest skyscraper in the Western Hemisphere.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey/Port Authority Trans-Hudson (PATH) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.