Job ID: 31193
Department: Tunnels, Bridges & Terminals
Location: 4 World Trade Center
The selected candidate will develop, implement, and maintain comprehensive programs for the operation, maintenance, and management of critical facility assets throughout their lifecycle. Facility assets are currently maintained and managed using the agency’s Maintenance Management Information System (MMIS) which is in the process of being replaced with a new system, Maximo. The selected candidate will provide facility support with the upkeep of MMIS which includes the development and analysis of preventative maintenance routines, asset inventory updates, maintenance reporting and work order analysis. As the department transitions from MMIS to Maximo, the selected candidate will provide critical technical support both during and following the implementation.
Specific responsibilities include
• Provide ongoing maintenance reporting support on a monthly and quarterly basis – Executive, COO and Director reports.• Review and analyze preventative, corrective, emergency and other maintenance work order data to determine facility issues and staff requirements.
• Develop, optimize and review preventative maintenance routines in coordination with facility needs, industry best practices and necessary code related inspections.• Review and input of maintenance data into MMIS and Maximo including updates for birth records and retirements; preventative maintenance routine additions, removals and changes; and work order requests.
• Provide work order data requests from Facility.
• Download and analyze maintenance data from MMIS/Mainframe and Maximo for various facility and line department needs. • Provide onsite facility support through field visits and Mechanical-Electrical-Plumbing (MEP) equipment condition surveys and investigations.
• Support the agency initiative to replace the existing Maintenance Management Information System (MMIS) which includes assurance that the governance documents, as set forth by the Chief Operating Office, are adhered to as the department transitions to Maximo.
• Coordinating and providing necessary data to system integrator in support of Maximo implementation. This includes extracting, formatting and configuring mainframe data for migration into Maximo along with the review of preventative maintenance routines and organization of asset data into hierarchical structures.
Candidates must present the following qualifications to be considered eligible for this position:
Ideal candidates will present the following profile:
Compensation & Benefits
The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey offers a competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and a professional environment that supports development and recognizes achievement.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should apply to this job by clicking on the Apply Now button and submitting a combined cover letter and resume.
Only applicants under consideration will be contacted.
About The Port Authority
Founded in 1921, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey builds, operates, and maintains many of the most important transportation and trade infrastructure assets in the country. The agency's network of aviation, ground, rail, and seaport facilities is among the busiest in the country, supports more than 550,000 regional jobs, and generates more than $23 billion in annual wages and $80 billion in annual economic activity. The Port Authority also owns and manages the 16-acre World Trade Center site, where the 1,776-foot-tall One World Trade Center is now the tallest skyscraper in the Western Hemisphere.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey/Port Authority Trans-Hudson (PATH) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.